Laurel Bedroom, is our take on the classic cottage design with timeless details. Constructed of North American hardwoods as well as oak and cherry veneers, this casual line achieves a rustic look that’s utilized by many residential settings today. The versatility of this collection is represented by the various storage options and finish combinations. Mix and match these pieces with our numerous lounge and dining options to create a truly unique space.
- Completely sourced and built in the US from reforestation compliant wood mills.
80% of lumbar is sourced from within 200 miles of the factory.
- Constructed of solid wood exterior framing and drawer fronts; and veneer tops and sides.
- 5 step finishing process including fine sanding and clear sealers for protection.
- Hardwood interior framing with mortise and tenon joints, lap joints and dado joints.
- Reinforced bases and tops with corner blocks that are both glued and screwed.
- Drawer boxes feature French dovetail joints and a “captured” drawer bottom in dado slot.
- Drawer glide system is a center under mount wood runner/metal guide system.
- Drawer hardware is solid wood and metal with metal threaded inserts for secure attachment to the drawer face.
- Beds have multi ply side rails that attach to bed ends with threaded bolts and receiving sleeves for a secure metal to. Metal connection.
- Horizontal bed slats are screwed to support cleats on each side rail.