Made Here. Made Smart.
Interior Resources is very proud of our Made Here, Made Smart program. We believe the advantages of producing our furniture locally has substantial benefits for our customers, our community and the environment.
While we support international trade, when it comes to furniture, we enjoy extending the traditions of the talented people who have been building quality furniture in the United States for hundreds of years.
- 90% of our products are sourced and built in North America
- Custom modifications are practical and quick to produce
- Replacement parts are readily available
- Our carbon footprint for transportation is greatly reduced by producing and shipping within 600 miles of our end users
- We employ local residents and support their communities
- Our workers are covered by all local safety and workplace regulations
- We use hardwoods (Oak, Maple, etc) in our construction
- We meet and surpass all OSHA requirements
- By avoiding overseas shipping, we can reduce the packing materials
- The environmental impact of our entire production cycle is held to the higher standards of US Federal and State laws and regulations
- Our facilities support comprehensive environmental programs in the production, packaging and shipping process
- Our raw materials are sourced from sustainable resource providers; including recycled steel, managed forests, and recycled packaging materials
- We use 100% recycled steel in our bedframes and other steel products
- We do not use any components treated with formaldehyde